Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Christmas Card


This is what my Christmas cards look like this year.

My card was inspired by a card I saw quite a while ago, and I just love the blue color. Unfortunately, this is a Stampin' Up color that has since retired. The silver paper was left over from last year's Christmas cards, so that worked out really well. I love the snowflakes! (Just to clarify, I really like them on the card, not on the gournd outside!!!)

Our card club does a Christmas card exchange each year. We make 25 cards, and then we get to take home one card that each person made, including our own. If we have extra cards, they get mailed to soldiers overseas, so that they can send them back to their families. I love seeing what different things people do. Everyone is so creative!

I need to make a few more of these to send out besides what I made for the exchange, and I'm also going to send some that I got as part of the exchange. I'm off to find my address book...

2 comments:

BeadNestDesigns said...

Charlotte - your Christmas card is spectacular!! I just love it!!!

I have an award for you - if you would please stop by my blog to pick it up? :)

Stephanie said...

I love your cards, it's beautiful! bet of luck in the contest and my giveaway!