- Alphabet Stickers
- Bubble Stickers
- Multicolored Fibers
- Sticky Rhinestones
- Alphabet Stamp Set
- Punch-Out Tags (pkg has 8 sheets of tags)
- Purple Flowers
- Purple Gelly Roll Stardust Pen (it's sparkly!)
This stuff would be great for scrapbooking or making cards. I love all kinds of papercrafts--it's almost like therapy for me, especially when I get together with the ladies from church. (Hi Amy, Becca, and Cathy!!!)
At our last get together, I decided to try something different. A couple of months ago, I got a book at a garage sale about tea bag folding. You may not be familiar with that technique, but it uses small squares of paper, which are folded and put together in a geometric design. Originally, tea bags were used to make the designs, so that's where the name came from. There are tons of websites where you can download and print the tea bag tiles. If you're interested in trying this or finding out more, click here. I was fortunate enough to get a whole bag of papers along with the book. I made 2 cards. I used the same layout for the cards, but the folding technique was different for each one.
Ok, now on to the giveaway. Please, before you leave a comment, read the rules. I have to disqualify a lot of entries from my previous giveaway because people aren't leaving an email address. Good luck, everyone!
1. Leave a comment on this post telling me what kind of crafting you do.
2. Leave your email address so that I can contact you if you win! To keep from getting overloaded with spam, format your email like this: username(at)internetprovider(dot)com. I promise I won't email you unless you're the winner. If you don't leave an email address, you will be disqualified.
3. This giveaway is limited to participants in the United States and Canada only.
4. Duplicate entries will be deleted.
5. All entries must be received by noon eastern time on Saturday, November 1st. A randomly picked winner will be announced on Sunday, November 2nd.
There are now over 1000 links on Bloggy Giveaways! I'm off to enter a few...