Monday, July 28, 2008

2 New Bible Studies

I'm getting ready to start two new Bible Studies. I'm not sure which one I'm more excited about, because they're both going to be good for me in different ways.


Tonight, our Monday night Connection Group is starting Taking Care of Business: Finding God at Work by Andy Stanley. From what I understand, this study teaches you how to deal with people at work, how to balance work and family life, and boldly living out your Christian faith. Who doesn't need help with all those things?


Then, starting in August, a group of women are going to work through A Woman's Heart: God's Dwelling Place by Beth Moore. I've never done a Beth Moore study before, but everyone always talks about how great her studies are. One thing I need to work really hard on is keeping up with the daily studies on my own.

5 comments:

Melissa~ said...

I love Beth Moore! I'm sure you'll enjoy that one. She is so fun to watch teach/preach too.

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog! :)

♥ Melissa~
Pink Paper Peppermints

Amydeanne said...

sounds like you have a some great studies coming up! :)

Geri said...

HI there! This is the first tiem I visited your blog, are you going to be hosting an online bible studies? That would be awesome~!

A Little Of A Lot said...

I love Beth Moore, so funny and inspirational.

You won the makeup brush set and roll in my bloggy giveaway.

Thanks so much for participating in Geri's good deed.

Email me at sperryforlife AT comcast DOT net with your shipping information and I will get it in the mail to you.

Congratulations !!

Unknown said...

Congrats! You're the winner of the Idina Menzel Tote and CD. Please email me your information like your full name and mailing address so that we can get this shipped on out to you. my email address is charlottemarie81@gmail.com. Thanks and Congrats again!