Monday, August 11, 2008

Church Picnic

Sunday was another beautiful day! I got back from Michigan just in time to go to our church picnic. The picnic was at Metea Park, where Tracy and I got married. The food was delicious, and everyone had a great time. Here are a few of the pictures I took:


Katie spent almost the whole time down by the pond.

Katie and Chris are holding the frogs they caught.

Future baseball player!

Kids on the playground.


Tracy and Greg are playing Hillbilly Golf.

The big volleyball game.

Just hanging around, which was my favorite part!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look like everyone had fun!

You won "The Mother-In-Law Rules" on my site. I'll be dropping you an email! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I can't believe the typo I made...

The book is "The Daughter-in-Law Rules"