Monday, August 11, 2008

What a great weekend!




This was the view from Sandhill Crane Vineyards on Saturday. It was a beautiful day, and not nearly as hot as a normal August day! It was great to just relax all day. We tasted wine, had spa treatments, ate a wonderful lunch, and totally enjoyed ourselves. My mom and I have done this every year, and we like it better each time. This time I decided to get a massage, and it was wonderful! My mom got a manicure and pedicure. Here's a picture of Mom just hanging out...


One thing I found a bit perplexing was this:



A drumming circle turned into an aerobics class. Who comes up with that stuff?!?! I just couldn't resist sharing this.

Anyway, Saturday night we had dinner at Schuler's and then went back to the hotel and slept very well. Wine and sunshine will do that to you!

No comments: